||Marketing / PR
|We are recruiting for a Head of Marketing for an established firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
* Responsible for developing and leading the marketing strategy across the firm, including sector analysis, the production of cross departmental marketing plans and competitor research;
* Responsible for the production and supported commentary of marketing management reports;
* Responsible for budget setting and control decisions with the Financial Director and Partners. Responsible for the financial performance of all marketing led initiatives;
* Management of Marketing Assistant(s);
* Management of marketing supplier relationships and third party service delivery;
* Supporting the firm?s business development plans, ensuring marketing activity is aligned with overall strategy;
* Responsible for management and use of marketing data;
* Responsible for defining and managing the brand, and sub brands, to effectively position all of the firm?s legal service disciplines within the desired marketplace;
* Responsible for marketing compliance and managing all risk approval process; developing and cascading best practice, coaching teams; advisory role in crisis management. Must be knowledgeable of DMA, ICO, ASA/CAP;
* Responsible for department recruitment and staff development with the Practice Management to develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient;
* Responsible for the integration of marketing within the whole firm, to ensure that the department optimises its use of shared services throughout the firm;
* Assist the firm to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practice company policies.
* Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
* Translating sector line objectives to develop a consistent and cohesive brand portfolio and plans that will facilitate business growth;
* Responsible for leading website development and online project management;
* Responsible for the development of search strategy, including SEO and PPC, as a key acquisition channel;
* Responsible for the management of third party digital supplier(s);
* Responsible for online copywriting, including legal services web page content;
* To undertake the lead advisory role for all online and social media compliance;
* Responsible for online performance management reporting, where knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords is desirable.
* Responsible for the development of social media strategy to improve brand awareness and client acquisition. Experience in social media use in professional services sector is desirable but not essential;
* Responsible for the development and delivery of firm wide communication strategies and collateral, within budget and timescales;
* Responsible for the copywriting of all marketing collateral including, department brochures, service guides, newsletters, presentations, tenders and advertisements;
* Assist with the continuous development of departmental blog ideas and copywriting;
* Responsible for the production of creative tenders;
* Responsible for the management of third party design and production agencies;
* Taking the advisory lead on presentation skills across the firm. Offer presentation technique guidance across the firm;
* Responsible for event management across the firm, both internal and external, including, corporate hospitality, business networking, seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
* Responsible for leading and managing all outbound and inbound marketing campaigns;
* Responsible for sourcing suitable advertising opportunities in the media;
* Responsible for PR strategy across the firm; Understanding of how the media works; be well versed in preparing and advising on PR crisis management; be comfortable working with (& dealing with) journalists and editors;
* Responsible for internal engagement of PR representatives and training/support;
* Responsible for leading effective working relationships with key media outlets, including local and national newspapers, trade magazines, radio, television and the firms PR representatives;
* Responsible for the management and supervision of PR Assistant(s) and/or PR consultant(s);
* Responsible for editorial compliance;
* Manage and attend media related events;
* Drafting and editing press releases and by-line articles to high standard consistent with company messaging and editorial guidelines;
* Manage speaking opportunities and awards programs;
* Serve as company spokesperson on occasion;
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have the skills to complete the above tasks and also the following additional skills:
* A minimum of 4 years marketing experience at supervisory and strategic level.
* Excellent IT and administrative skills.
* Motivated, enthusiastic and take a proactive approach to work.
* Ability to create positive working relationships.
* Ability to use own initiative with a `can-do` attitude and positive approach.
* Ability to motivate and empower others to reach their goals.
* Ability to form good relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers and to work as part of an effective team.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* High levels of attention to detail.
* Ability to act with integrity, honesty, professionalism and adhering to and understanding the importance of confidentiality.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
* Well presented, punctual, confident, friendly, helpful and self-motivated.
* Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
* Well organised, with a clear and professional manner.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
||From: Unspecified To: Unspecified
||12 Jan 2018
job advert is maintained in a searchable database. It may have been modified
or even deleted since originally posted.
the job has expired you will be notified that the page is no longer available.
You should contact the following company directly: